Oct 6, 2011

Smart Chicks Kick It

I was fortunate enough to go to this book signing.  I must say that it was the most hilarious book signing that I have ever been to.  That is saying a lot because Maggie Stiefvater was pretty funny.  The phrases of the night are: hot monkey and all three of the Fuentes brothers...together.  Here are a few pictures from the book signing:

At the beginning of the signing when they were introducing the authors

Rachel Caine, Melissa de la Cruz, Melissa Marr, Kelley Armstrong,
Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Simone Elkeles and Carrie Ryan

When they were answering questions from the audience

Taken from the other end. Carrie Ryan, Simone Elkeles,
Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Kelley Armstrong, Melissa Marr.

2 comments:

  1. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I am so so jealous at the amount of great book signings you guys have over there in the states. We're lucky if we get one every four months!

    I'm having a giveaway of the book Telesa by Lani Wendt Young on my blog. Check it out at The Write Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Lan. I wish you could attend these signings with me!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my reviews. Please leave a link to let me know who you are!