Oct 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we cannot wait to read.



Fates unfurl in the gripping conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Hush, Hush saga.Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean they are fated to be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. Now Nora and Patch must gather their strength to face one last, perilous trial. Old enemies return, new enemies are made, and a friend's ultimate betrayal threatens the peace Patch and Nora so desperately want. The battle lines are drawn—but which sides are they on? And in the end, are there some obstacles even love can't conquer?

Series: Hush Hush
Other Books in the Series: Hush Hush, Crescendo, Silence


I started reading the Hush Hush series when it first came out in 2009 and am very excited to read this final chapter.  This was the first book series that I had read about fallen angels and by far is my favorite.  Finale is set to be released on October 23rd and I cannot wait to read it.  I am hoping to be able to re-read the previous books in the series before I read finale.  I will let you know how that goes. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my reviews. Please leave a link to let me know who you are!