Jan 28, 2012

Challenges

I have decided on two challenges to do this year besides the normal "number of books" challenge that I get from goodreads.



The first challenge is hosted by The Story Siren and is the Debut Author Challenge.  This challenge is as follows:
  • To read & review a minimum of twelve young adult or middle grade debut novels between the dates of January 1, 2012 – January 31, 2013.*
*The 2013 extension is so that December Debuts can be read and count toward the challenge.


Blue Button


The second challenge is hosted by Icey Books and I Like These Books and is called the Standalone Reading Challenge.  This challenge is:
  • To read 15 standalone YA books in 2012! 

I am excited about these challenges and to see if I can complete them?  What challenges are you doing for 2012?



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for signing up for the SARC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about it! It gives me some direction in my reading.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your challenges Tammi. So far, I haven't really done much in terms of getting myself organised for my challenges. But I know you're a lot better at that than I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about that Lan. I havne't been very organized myself. I have to start though... :)

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think about my reviews. Please leave a link to let me know who you are!