Jul 10, 2012

Busy Summer...

If you haven't noticed, I've been kinda MIA this last month or so.  I have been crazy busy.  I am a nurse who nurse the night shift, and so when the weather is bad (snowy, hot, etc), it is harder for me to sleep during the day.  That being said, the last three or four weeks, I've been picking up extra shifts because people have been going on vacations.  Well, next week is my turn.  I am going to be on vacation until the beginning of August.  I am going to try to catch up on my reviews during this time and not be so absent.  In order to do this, I have had to change the format of my reviews.  I hope to one day be able to return to the current format.  I cannot promise that, but it is my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my reviews. Please leave a link to let me know who you are!