Nov 5, 2012

Opal Release Party



The finalist were revealed today for possible Opal release party locations.  That would include Jennifer Armentrout and Pepe Toth.  I don't have to tell you how exciting this would be.  The cities are:


  Philadelphia, PA
Los Angeles, CA
  Houston, TX
  Orlando, FL
  Chicago, IL
I am asking everyone who to vote for Chicago, as that is closest to me.  Is that selfish?  Maybe, BUT if Chicago does win, I will have a contest of epic proportions that has to do with Armentrout's books and it will be international.  That should be an incentive for everyone who cannot attend in one of those cities.  The voting ends on midnight on November 13th, so go and VOTE now for Chicago!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my reviews. Please leave a link to let me know who you are!