Nov 13, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #1


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme that was created by The Broke and the Bookish which asks bloggers to tell what their top tens are.  This week, the question is:

Top Ten Books  I'd Want On A Deserted Island

This is a hard thing for me to decide.  There are so many wonderful books out there.  I have narrowed it down to series instead of actual books.  That was the only way I could do this.  These books are in no particular order.

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.  I chose this series because I really like reading about Jace and Clary.   This series would keep me entertained for awhile.





Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkein This series has always been one that I have loved to read.  The  movies just made the books so much better, or vice versa.





The Time Quintet by Madeline L'Engle Ever since I first read A Wrinkle in Time, I was hooked on this series.  It is one that gets your imagination soaring.  If you haven't read this one yet, I recommend it.





Nightshifted by Cassie Alexander I love this book!  I am anxiously awaiting the second book in the series, Moonshifted.  This book reminds me of nursing and what it means to be a nurse.  This would not only be a sentimental book, but it is funny as well.




The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout We all need a little Daemon in our lives.  If I were stuck on an island, I'd be sure to want his witticisms with me.  




 The Goddess Test Series by Aimée Carter I love mythology.  When you mix that with romance, I am hooked. 




The Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout  This is another series by Armentrout that I would want with me.  Alex, Aiden, Seth...




 The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater This series makes me smile whenever I think of it.  It is one that I can read over and over.  (That's good because if I was on a deserted island, I would have to.)





 The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare Along with The Mortal Instruments, this series is a good read and would keep me occupied.




 
Scriptures This need no explanation.

 

3 comments:

  1. Great way to get around the rules! I'm surprised that you don't have Vampire Academy in there though! I know you love those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like Vampire Academy. I could solve all of this and just take an e-reader...until the battery died. :)

      Delete
  2. Ive been a lover of books as well. There are 5 books that I might recommend to you. Be back soon for the details

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my reviews. Please leave a link to let me know who you are!