Jun 24, 2011

Follow Friday

I haven't posted recently because I have been working a lot and moving, so I have had little time for reading.  :(  Parajunkie does this follow friday and I really like this one, so I thought I would do it again.  This week's question is:

Q. In light of the Summer Solstice. Also known as Midsummer...let's talk about fairies. What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?

 

I haven't read a lot of books about fae.  The only ones I've read are The Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead and the Wings series by Aprilynne Pike.  I must say that I liked both of them and because of that I am interested to read more books about fae.  Anyone have any recommendations?

I also thought I would post some of my favorite websites as that is what this is all about.  I love to read the reveiws on these sites on a regular basis.

Vampyre Gurls Book Club

Photobucket

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


LoChase



3 comments:

  1. Hi! New follower here :D
    Please, feel free to pass by my blog, follow and don't forget to enter in my first giveaway!
    This is my FF: http://www.librarianmouse.com/2011/06/feature-follow-friday.html

    Hugs,

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. New follower! I love Aprilynne Pike's Wings books too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I found your blog via Follow Friday, and I'm your newest follower!

    If you get a moment, head over to Teen Fiction Centre, and take a look around!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my reviews. Please leave a link to let me know who you are!