Jun 14, 2011

New books this week

I was anxiously awaiting the UPS driver to come to my house and say “I have another book for you.” He was late today. Anyway, this is what I've been waiting for:







I thought I would re-read Fallen and Torment to prepare myself for this. There is supposed to be a fourth novel in this series called Rapture.






I also bought Everlasting by Alyson Noël for my iPad. I buy most of my books through there. I will have to re-read Evermore, Blue Moon, Shadowland, Dark Flame and Night Star. I'm not positive, but I think this is the last book of the Immortal series. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Some other books (or e-books) I bought  are:













I have a lot of work ahead of me. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my reviews. Please leave a link to let me know who you are!