Sep 2, 2011

In My Mailbox

It has been a good week for receiving books!

Journal of a Schoolyard Bully by Farley Katz. I received this book to review from St. Martins Press.  This book is along the lines of Big Nate, Dork Diaries and Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

Bargains and Betrayalsby Shannon Delany.  I have been wanting to read this book for awhile.  I was so happy when I received it in the mail.  I won this book from:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hades by Alexandra Adornetto.  I haven't yet read Halo, the first book in this series, so I'll have to read that book before Hades.  I received this book to review from Macmillan.

Far From the War by Jeffrey David Payne.  I received this book from Roche Harbor Books to review. 

I want to thank everyone who sent me books to review.  Reviews of Far From the War and Bargains and Betrayals will be posted this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my reviews. Please leave a link to let me know who you are!