Aug 12, 2011

Follow Friday




 
 
Q. How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently? 

When I was a teen, I didn't really get into reading that much.  I started reading Young Adult books initially because I didn't have to weed through the books to find books that didn't have sex, language and violence in them.  Some of the Young Adult books have them, I just don't have to keep my guard up as I did when I was reading other genres.


2 comments:

  1. i, too, really enjoy young adult novels now more so than ever.


    Trish - Friday's Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping through! New follower! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    http://lost-in-lit.blogspot.com/2011/08/book-blogger-hop-follow-friday

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my reviews. Please leave a link to let me know who you are!